Rhymes with Orange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Sarrasri

2 posters

Go down

Application: Sarrasri Empty Application: Sarrasri

Post  sarrasri Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:18 pm

Character Name- Sarrasri
Character Class- Hunter
Timezone- Eastern daylight time 3 hours ahead of sever time
Current Spec and why? What do you feel your current build contributes to the raid?- I'm currently Sv (0/19/52) I chose this spec to get more dps. With only one point in hunting party I dont really offer much in the way of mana regen, but I can do pretty good dps.
Professions- Leatherworking and Skinning
Armory Profile- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Destromath&n=Sarrasri

Computer Stability, Internet Connection/Reliability- I rarely have trouble with my internet connection or my laptop. I do lag pretty bad in dal or wg sometimes, but I'm pretty sure that is just a general WoW problem

PvE Experience. Describe your end game raiding experience at 60, 70 and 80.- I've only actually been playing WoW for about a year. I hit 70 only a few days before wotlk came out, and spent the last few days grinding for g for my mount. As such I only have experience doing lvl 80 raids.

Former guilds, and why you left (Details Please)- While leveling I was a member of Drop Dead Gorgeous soon after reaching 80 I left the guild to find a more raiding oriented guild. Following DDG I joined PnP, but left soon after because there really wasn't any raiding going on, the same goes for knights of the gods.

Why us? Describe your reasons for applying.- I'm looking for a raiding guild that's fun and gets things done. The raiding schedule is also a good fit for me as I'm usually busy on the Friday or Saturday nights that other guilds raid.

What do you enjoy most about raiding with the class that you play?- What I like the most about my class is probably the 2 sources of dps that I have. I like having my pet, and though its tough to keep it alive during some of the fights its worth it when it all comes down to it.

What percentage of raids can you attend, within our raid schedule? (Tues-Thurs, 7:30-11:30PM PST) Would you be willing to raid a little overtime during progression nights?- I can attend raids on all 3 nights, the time difference isn't an issue as I usually find myself up that late anyway. I don't mind being in a raid later than expected, its all about finishing the content for me.

Would you be willing to change your spec for the progression of the guild?- I wouldn't mind changing spec if it would help the guild. Although as a dps class I'm not sure what other benefits I could offer, it wouldn't be a problem at all.

Due to the initiate process, class attendance, and raid makeup changing based on the encounter, can you handle being sat out and/or rotated in and out of the raids? - Yea that's no problem, there's no 'i' in team.

What are the expectations and goals for your character? - Right now I'm trying to get my character geared for 3.1 I'm also trying to find a better rotation so that I can do better dps.

I was referenced by (Details Please)- saw someone recruiting in trade chat

Additional Comments-

sarrasri
members

Back to top Go down

Application: Sarrasri Empty Re: Application: Sarrasri

Post  Wardox Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:39 pm

i know nothing about hunters but if you want to try to find a good rotation i would check out elitistjerks.com or maxdps.com both are very good at getting info to improve yourself

Wardox
members

Back to top Go down