Rhymes with Orange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy Paladin- Mexi

Go down

Holy Paladin- Mexi Empty Holy Paladin- Mexi

Post  Mexi Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:10 pm

Character Name- mexi
Character Class- paladin
Timezone- est
Current Spec and why? What do you feel your current build contributes to the raid?- holy. because i have loved and been healing since PREBC. my current build contributes heavy tank heals and fast raid heals to the raid
Professions- Mining, jewelcraft
Armory Profile- for some reason i dont appear on armory

Computer Stability, Internet Connection/Reliability-
T1 enternet. and i roll on a gaming lapptop so ill be fine

PvE Experience. Describe your end game raiding experience at 60, 70 and 80.-
60- i raided a little. cant remember much of that
70- I raided up to BT. never did sunwell but i did mags and grull a lot. also did ZA a lot too.
80- I have done everything but never finished KT or beaten Maly. I have been thru a few bosses of ulduar, but looking for a guild to roll with

Why us? Describe your reasons for applying.-
I have a heard a lot about you and its all been good so far. i hear youre raid progression is good

What do you enjoy most about raiding with the class that you play?-
I have huge holy light crits. and my spell power is high now so my flash of lights finally do some good healing so i love the fast casts

What percentage of raids can you attend, within our raid schedule? (Tues-Thurs, 7:30-11:30PM PST) Would you be willing to raid a little overtime during progression nights?-
100%. and i can stay on all night, also i wont quit if we wipe a lot or somthing like that

Would you be willing to change your spec for the progression of the guild?
im dual speccing holy and prot so i dont think ull need me to go ret. but sure

Due to the initiate process, class attendance, and raid makeup changing based on the encounter, can you handle being sat out and/or rotated in and out of the raids? -
sure

What are the expectations and goals for your character? -
to get him more geared as holy and then move him to a tank for gear in prot spec

I was referenced by (Details Please)-
nobody

Additional Comments-

Mexi

Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin- Mexi Empty Re: Holy Paladin- Mexi

Post  malthanasia Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:28 pm

go away fleebs.
malthanasia
malthanasia
members

Back to top Go down