Rhymes with Orange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laayla - Mage

Go down

Laayla - Mage Empty Laayla - Mage

Post  MissMandy Mon May 04, 2009 12:53 am

Character Name- Laayla
Character Class-Mage
Timezone-Pacific Standard (realm time)
Current Spec and why? What do you feel your current build contributes to the raid?- Frostfire. Because the dps out put is nice, and I feel comfortable with my rotations. I have no clue what it contributes besides dps. lol.
Professions-Tailoring / Enchanting / Cooking
Armory Profile-
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Destromath&n=Laayla

Computer Stability, Internet Connection/Reliability- I have a great computer. My internet only lags in WG. Randomly once in a great while I'll dc, but this is very rare.

PvE Experience. Describe your end game raiding experience at 60, 70 and 80.- At 60 I did ZG and MC. At 70 I cleared every herioc, lead kara and za, cleared mag and gruul, did a little of BT, cleared most SSC and TK

Former guilds, and why you left (Details Please)-
Misunderstood - Co-guild leader (rank), left due to nubs, and g-leader not wanting to do what was necessary to not waste peoples time.
Akira- Officer (rank), guild was disband.
Vanquished- Darkspear (realm), Officer (rank), guild disband, so I left the realm
Sanctuary- Destromath (realm), Member (rank), I left because I went to darkspear for IRL friends. I left on good terms, and when I came back to destro they invited me back but I felt out of place due to the guild changing so much.

In between Akira and Misunderstood I was in adrenaline. My alt is still there but I went to misunderstood to try and build that guild up and got screwed over badly. I felt bad for leaving adrenaline so haven't asked for my raid possition back. But I play with them often on my pally.

Why us? Describe your reasons for applying.- I just ran 25m naxx with you, well three bosses anyway. You were very organized, no wipes, no yelling, people knew what they were doing. I like that. I hate sitting for stupid reasons for too long. I have been pugging for the last month and I am tired of it. I want to have steady hours that I raid.

What do you enjoy most about raiding with the class that you play?- I love my mage because I'm good at it. I tank on my pally and it's very hard for me. Mages just kinda get to stand there and hit hard. And if I die I usually get to blame other people, unless I'm being a nub.

What percentage of raids can you attend, within our raid schedule? (Tues-Thurs, 7:30-11:30PM PST) Would you be willing to raid a little overtime during progression nights?- 95% -I am a full time student, I have a job, and a 2 year old. My son goes to bed around 8:30 but I feel comfortable being ready at 7:30. I will however have to ask for some sort of understanding if I need to walk away from my compy for a minute for him. He is a very low maintenance child so that rarely happens. As far as staying on late, I can do that on weekends. Week days I will cut it off at exactly 11:30. Except for wens, I can stay up a little later that night. But like I said, weekends, mostly fridays, I can stay up later. And sundays durring the day i have nothing going on except for softball every once in a while.

Would you be willing to change your spec for the progression of the guild? Yeah I could change my spec. It's not a huge deal.

Due to the initiate process, class attendance, and raid makeup changing based on the encounter, can you handle being sat out and/or rotated in and out of the raids? - haha thats a silly question. Yeah I could handle that. Just tell me in advance so I don't make plans to be on then told I can't go.

What are the expectations and goals for your character? - I just like seeing material. So if you're asking me if I want gear, meh, I'm not worried about it. I roll on things if I absolutely feel it is a good upgrade for me. But if it's a bigger upgrade for someone else, assuming I like them, I will pass. 90% of the time I pass on things cause it's not a huge upgrade for me. I like to get my achievements cause it's fun, I have pvp gear but I suck at it for the most part, I don't arena due to the previous statement, I really enjoy lvling toons, but I love to have my mage looking nice.

I was referenced by (Details Please)- Kaelynn. She is my IRL friend. Great gal.

Additional Comments-
If you can't find me on Laayla, my pally is Slashlove, and my druid is Skyllaa

<3, Mandy

MissMandy
members

Back to top Go down