Rhymes with Orange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto shaman

Go down

Resto shaman Empty Resto shaman

Post  Zephian Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:43 am

Character Name- Zephian
Character Class- Shaman
Timezone- Pacific
Current Spec and why? What do you feel your current build contributes to the raid?- I am a resto shaman, i prefer healing over dps/tank yet i have both, My build contributs to the raid would be a main healer, i am known to be a 1337 healer at least i was told i can play my class very well and i think quickly with my character
Professions- Engineering and Mining
Armory Profile-

Computer Stability, Internet Connection/Reliability-
Internet: Very good.

PvE Experience. Describe your end game raiding experience at 60, 70 and 80: I didnt raid much during the lvl 60 zone, but at lvl 70 i was offered a raid spot in alot of End game guilds, i was soon to be known as a fantastic healer then other players called me Zephian The leet Healer. as a lvl 80, i have Experience in all Raids, havent fully completed Malygos got him down to 3% and then the GM didnt want to complete, so i didnt complete that raid

Former guilds, and why you left (Details Please)-

Sync- Drama

Why us? Describe your reasons for applying.-

your raid times are good according to my shedule, basically i can raid tuesday and thursdays 7pm ST till whenever.

What do you enjoy most about raiding with the class that you play?-

the shaman has alot of neat and unusual aspects to its race, but the thing i love most about the shaman is the healing.

What percentage of raids can you attend, within our raid schedule? (Tues-Thurs, 7:30-11:30PM PST) Would you be willing to raid a little overtime during progression nights?-
70% and yes

Would you be willing to change your spec for the progression of the guild?
Yes

Due to the initiate process, class attendance, and raid makeup changing based on the encounter, can you handle being sat out and/or rotated in and out of the raids? -
Yes

What are the expectations and goals for your character? -
Honestly, nothing else i need for my shaman, except Valorous chest and head, other then that, im just here to help out

I was referenced by (Details Please)-
Malthanasia

Additional Comments-

Zephian

Back to top Go down

Resto shaman Empty Re: Resto shaman

Post  malthanasia Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:09 am

message me in game
malthanasia
malthanasia
members

Back to top Go down