Rhymes with Orange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elemental Shaman

2 posters

Go down

Elemental Shaman Empty Elemental Shaman

Post  Kupua808 Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:21 am

Character Name: Kupua

Character Class: Shaman

Timezone: HST

Current Spec and why? What do you feel your current build contributes to the raid?
~Current spec would be Elemental...I feel I can provide the needed dps and also off heal as needed, also my buffs helps.

Professions: Inscription/Alchemy also leveling cooking/fishing for food buffs

Armory Profile: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Destromath&n=Kupua

Computer Stability, Internet Connection/Reliability:

~Desktop: Pentium Duo Core 2.50 GHz 4GB

~Labtop: Intel Duo Core 2.00 Ghz 4GB

~I have roadrunner pretty reliable Interenet connection (cable modem)

PvE Experience. Describe your end game raiding experience at 60, 70 and 80.

~60 before BC I had a priest on a PvE server (Lightbringer) that I raided with all the way to nax.
~70 I decided to move to a pvp server (Destromath) that I leveled a rogue and raided with him. Didn't raid much because I knew Lich King was coming out.
~80 leveled a DK and raided with him. Have done Nax 10m/25m, OS 10m/25m, haven't successfully completed EoE yet. Decided to level a shaman to be able to find a full time raiding guild.

Former guilds, and why you left (Details Please):

~Centered (lightbringer) PVE server...Left to join PVP server

Why us? Describe your reasons for applying:

~The reasons why I decided to apply to Rwo Is because I feel I can contribute to your raids and make your raiding times.

What do you enjoy most about raiding with the class that you play?

~Reason why I decided to make a shaman is knowing I am able to give buffs with my totems, provide dps, heal if needed...So I'd say I enjoy doing it all.

What percentage of raids can you attend, within our raid schedule? (Tues-Thurs, 7:30-11:30PM PST) Would you be willing to raid a little overtime during progression nights?

~I can attended 100% of your raids seeing how I get home around 4 HST. And as for overtime I would be down to stay as long as you want...I know how it is when guilds want to progress.

Would you be willing to change your spec for the progression of the guild?

~Yes

Due to the initiate process, class attendance, and raid makeup changing based on the encounter, can you handle being sat out and/or rotated in and out of the raids?

~Yes just let me know before hand

What are the expectations and goals for your character?

~I don't expect a lot as in gear for my character...I'd rather get better with my character then gear. You can be good geared and still get out dps'd or heal'd from a non gear player that actually knows what they are doing. Skill before gear! As for goals well who wouldn't want to be all epic'd out! lol

I was referenced by (Details Please):

~None

Additional Comments:

~None

Kupua808
members

Back to top Go down

Elemental Shaman Empty Re: Elemental Shaman

Post  Anky Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:16 am

you are gearing quite fast april4 lvl 80 and april 7 almost full epics

you won't get loot till you become a member
Anky
Anky
members

Back to top Go down

Post  Kupua808 Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:39 am

yeah I try my best to get geared...gear isn't a problem if i get gear i get gear hehe...

Kupua808
members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down