Rhymes with Orange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lajuana/Warlock

2 posters

Go down

Lajuana/Warlock Empty Lajuana/Warlock

Post  Lajuana Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:41 pm

Character Name - Lajuan

Character Class - Warlock

Timezone - Pacific Standard

Current Spec and why? What do you feel your current build contributes to the raid? -
Affliction 56/15/0 started as a Destro lock, didnt really know what i was doing and was pointed in this direction. I enjoy this build very much. In raids I contribute solid dps as well as pet buffs and everyone loves Healthstones, Summoning Portals, and Soulstones.

Professions -
450 Enchanting and 450 Tailoring

Armory Profile -
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Destromath&n=Lajuana

Computer Stability, Internet Connection/Reliability -
Computer is reliable with the occasional DC in Dalaran.

PvE Experience. Describe your end game raiding experience at 60, 70 and 80. -
Did Kara a week before WotlK came out, but have cleared all 25 and 10 man content, with the exception of 3D is OS.

Former guilds, and why you left (Details Please) -
Have transfered servers 2 times but in my time in Destromath have been part of 2 guild which have fallen apart. Numinous and Forsakened, I was /gkicked out of Infamous for no reason, and I left Clairvoyance, the GM's style was my style, she was too harsh and unforgiving, not toward me but toward other guild/raid members, and was in Breadth of Dying but the guild wasnt progressing.

Why us? Describe your reasons for applying. -
Im interested in a guild which looks to progress, im not asking for a Hardcore raiding guild but a guild that gets stuff done. Im tired of guilds where i just sit twiddling my thumbs with no end game progression.

What do you enjoy most about raiding with the class that you play? -
Seed of Corruption.... lol. I can offer various party boosts such as party buffs, Consumables, Ports and consistent soild damage. Its a fun keeping my DoTs up. Also my Clockwork robot will beat on your Clockwork Robot anyday.

What percentage of raids can you attend, within our raid schedule? (Tues-Thurs, 7:30-11:30PM PST) Would you be willing to raid a little overtime during progression nights? -
I can say i can attend the majority of raids, with the occasional exception being either late work or something else which you will know well in advanced.

Would you be willing to change your spec for the progression of the guild? -
Yeah

Due to the initiate process, class attendance, and raid makeup changing based on the encounter, can you handle being sat out and/or rotated in and out of the raids? -
As long as i dont get completely dumped im fine with rotation.

What are the expectations and goals for your character? -
To see and clear Ulduar, gear isn't my primary reason going into instances i just enjoy the challenge of the fight.

I was referenced by (Details Please) -
Fireaddict, out of game friend.

Additional Comments -

------

Please be informed that the time and effort that you put into your application reflects the kind of player you are.

Lajuana
members

Back to top Go down

Lajuana/Warlock Empty Re: Lajuana/Warlock

Post  Wardox Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:18 am

your naked? might wanna fix that and log back in lol Razz

Wardox
members

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum