Rhymes with Orange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerson - Survival Hunter

Go down

Gerson - Survival Hunter Empty Gerson - Survival Hunter

Post  Gerson Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:11 am

Character Name-Gerson
Character Class-Hunter
Timezone-PST
Current Spec and why? What do you feel your current build contributes to the raid?-Survival, high dps.
Professions-Leatherworking, Jewelcrafting.
Armory Profile

Computer Stability, Internet Connection/Reliability-Decent Connection, usually no problems in raids, sometimes when logging in Dalaran.

PvE Experience. Describe your end game raiding experience at 60, 70 and 80.-at 70 just Kara, at 80 all raids except ulduar.

Former guilds, and why you left (Details Please)-Adrenaline Evil or Very Mad , Clairvoyance Suspect , Fidelity Mad , BAD MANNER lol!

Why us? Describe your reasons for applying.- I would like to get raids done and have a serious group people to do this with.

What do you enjoy most about raiding with the class that you play?- Two words, Explosive Shot.

What percentage of raids can you attend, within our raid schedule? (Tues-Thurs, 7:30-11:30PM PST) Would you be willing to raid a little overtime during progression nights?- Tuesdays I would be a little late like 7:50, Wednesdays are great! Thurdsdays work fine, I will have to adjust my schedule a little bit.

Would you be willing to change your spec for the progression of the guild? yeah but idk y...

Due to the initiate process, class attendance, and raid makeup changing based on the encounter, can you handle being sat out and/or rotated in and out of the raids? - That is completly fine with me.

What are the expectations and goals for your character? - To have top dps in most raids.

I was referenced by (Details Please)- None. I know Sevaut.

Additional Comments-

Gerson

Back to top Go down

Gerson - Survival Hunter Empty Re: Gerson - Survival Hunter

Post  Gerson Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:57 pm

Gerson

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerson Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:58 pm

Gerson

Back to top Go down

Gerson - Survival Hunter Empty http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Destromath&n=Gerson

Post  Gerson Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:00 pm

The armory link doesn't show up.

Gerson

Back to top Go down

Post  sevaut Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:10 am

Good guy, Friend from BAD MANNER Worth a giveing a shot.

sevaut
members

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down