Rhymes with Orange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kandolf-Resto Druid App

Go down

Kandolf-Resto Druid App Empty Kandolf-Resto Druid App

Post  Kandolf Tue May 12, 2009 10:01 pm

Character Name-
KANDOLF

Character Class-
NIGHT ELF DRUID

Timezone-
eastcoast (GMT-05:00)

Current Spec and why? What do you feel your current build contributes to the raid?-
dual spec...MAIN:RESTO/DUEL:MOONKIN...i LIKE TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE DONT DIE AND I THINK THE RAID AS A WHOLE WOULD LIKE ME TO CONTRIBUTE THAT SKILL THAT I HAVE

Professions-
ALCHEMY/HERBALIST 450each

Armory Profile-

Computer Stability, Internet Connection/Reliability-
excellent computer - high speed DSL CONNECTION

PvE Experience. Describe your end game raiding experience at 60, 70 and 80.-
RAIDED ZG,MC,BWL,AQ...PLAYED AS A HUNTER WHEN I FIRST STARTED PLAYING, ALSO DID KARA,SSC,TK,MH,BT...AT THE SAME TIME IS WHEN I STARTED MY DRUID, STARTED HEALING AT 70 AND ENJOYED IT. HEALED ALL THE 70 RAIDS. CONTINUED TO PLAY MY DRUID TO 80 AND NOW HAVE HEALED ALL 80 RAID CONTENT SO FAR.

Former guilds, and why you left (Details Please)-
CONSTANT CARNAGE CURENTLY, AKA IRONHEART BRIGADE...I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO RAID WITH THEM RECENTLY BECAUSE OF RAID START TIME, THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE AND THEY RAID REGULARLY BUT ITS NOT THE PLACE FOR ME.

Why us? Describe your reasons for applying.-
I WATCH YOU GUYS RAID ALL THE TIME AND I KNOW YOU RAID AT A LATER TIME WHICH IS SOMETHING IM MORE COMFORTABLE WITH...WITH THAT BEING SAID I ALSO KNOW YOU GUYS DONT SUCK AND ARE ORGANIZED. THAT IS SOMETHING I WANT TO BE APART OF AND DO MY BEST TO MAKE IT ALITTLE BIT BETTER THAN IT ALREADY IS.

What do you enjoy most about raiding with the class that you play?-
I GUESS THE BEST PART ABOUT IT IS THAT I PLAY WITH A GOD COMPLEX BECAUSE I HAVE THE POWER TO KEEP YOU FROM DIEING AND THAT FEELIN YOU GET WHEN YOU DOWN RAID BOSSES AND YOUR STILL ALIVE ALIVE AT THE END.

What percentage of raids can you attend, within our raid schedule? (Tues-Thurs, 7:30-11:30PM PST) Would you be willing to raid a little overtime during progression nights?-
THE RAID TIMES ARE PERFECT FOR ME I WOULD BE ABLE TO ATTEND ALMOST ALL OF THEM...AND I DONT MIND STAYIN UP TILL 4 OR 5 AM, EAST COAST TIME

Would you be willing to change your spec for the progression of the guild?
yes

Due to the initiate process, class attendance, and raid makeup changing based on the encounter, can you handle being sat out and/or rotated in and out of the raids? -
yes

What are the expectations and goals for your character? -
MY EXPECTATIONS ARE TO BE USEFUL PART OF RAID PROGRESION HELP IN ANYWAY POSSIBLE...AND MEET NEW PEOPLE IN THE PROCESS

I was referenced by (Details Please)-
AFRIESHA AND DWYNIR

Additional Comments-

Kandolf

Back to top Go down