Rhymes with Orange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antignome - rogue

Go down

Antignome - rogue Empty Antignome - rogue

Post  antignome Sun May 17, 2009 6:00 am

Character Name- antignome
Character Class- rogue
Timezone- 10:54
Current Spec and why? What do you feel your current build contributes to the raid?- Combat cause IMO its great
Professions- Mining/engineer
Armory Profile- antignome

Computer Stability, Internet Connection/Reliability- Good

PvE Experience. Describe your end game raiding experience at 60, 70 and 80.- At lvl 60 i raided zg/mc I have done TK SSC and kara and Zulaman and for WOTLK i raided NAxx10/25 maly10/25 OS 10/25+2D and have ulduar experience and ive done VOA

Former guilds, and why you left (Details Please)- Fidelity - broke up Ironheart brigade Left because we sucked and we wiped on trash in naxx some times Constant carnage Not many active players

Why us? Describe your reasons for applying.- I chose RWO because I heard you guys are good and plus I like to raid on the week days

What do you enjoy most about raiding with the class that you play?- I enjoy raiding with the class I play because its Easy and its not as hard as tanking and healing etc.

What percentage of raids can you attend, within our raid schedule? (Tues-Thurs, 7:30-11:30PM PST) Would you be willing to raid a little overtime during progression nights?- Yes

Would you be willing to change your spec for the progression of the guild? Yes

Due to the initiate process, class attendance, and raid makeup changing based on the encounter, can you handle being sat out and/or rotated in and out of the raids? - Yes i can handle being sat out or rotated

What are the expectations and goals for your character? - My expectations are to Clear Ulduar

I was referenced by (Details Please)- No body

Additional Comments-

------

Please be informed that the time and effort that you put into your application reflects the kind of player you are.

Contact Information:
In Game:
Guild Master Malthanasia
Officer Anky

Feel free to contact us through PM as well if you would like to apply to the guild privately or have any questions or concerns.

antignome
members

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum