Rhymes with Orange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy//Ret paladin-Biggerblunt

Go down

Holy//Ret paladin-Biggerblunt Empty Holy//Ret paladin-Biggerblunt

Post  blunt Sun May 17, 2009 2:00 am

Armory Profile -Biggerblunt

Computer Stability, Internet Connection/Reliability
--I have a Quadcore 2.66 on Vista 64bit with 4 gigs of Ram and a 9800GT video card, Cox cable, great connection and speed.

PvE Experience. Describe your end game raiding experience at 60, 70 and 80.
--Most of my end game raiding was learned at lvl 80. I have cleared all content other than Ulduar, My old guild had Naxx 25 on farm and all the fights are as simple as cake for me.

Former guilds, and why you left (Details Please)
--I was actually a member of RwO a while ago, Malthanasia let me in even though my gear was weak... and told me when it improves, i could start to raid with you. I left RwO to raid with MeanMachine, which is now Legacy. I am now completely geared, but Legacy's raid times are terrible for my new schedule. They were having trouble getting Ulduar groups together and often had to pug a few people. I was hoping i could get back with the professionals to continue my character's progress.

Why us? Describe your reasons for applying.
--I have watched your Ulduar raids 2 weeks in a row by watching at Stoneddruid's house. I was very impressed with your rate of progression and thought i would apply.

What do you enjoy most about raiding with the class that you play?
--The best thing about a Holy paladin is his ability to pump out 20k heals one after another when the tank is in trouble. When the raid is in the most heat, the paladin is there to keep things together and help down bosses.

What percentage of raids can you attend, within our raid schedule? (Tues-Thurs, 7:30-11:30PM PST) Would you be willing to raid a little overtime during progression nights?
--All raid times work perfectly with my schedule. I never quit on a raid that is in progression. I am a big boy, and i can stay up very late if there is something to be accomplished.

Would you be willing to change your spec for the progression of the guild?
--I am great paladin heals with 2.3k SP and almost 20kmana i can also dps but healing is my main-spec.

Due to the initiate process, class attendance, and raid makeup changing based on the encounter, can you handle being sat out and/or rotated in and out of the raids?
--Yeah I don't mind sitting, there are always pugs in the mean time

What are the expectations and goals for your character?
--As a paladin healer I feel it is my responsibility to keep the tank alive at all costs. My number 1 goal is to get tier 8 gear and prepare for Ice Crown raids. I can also provide flasks and other raid goodies.

I was referenced by (Details Please)
--Stoneddruid was recently accepted to your guild. he had great things to say about your raid progress and maturity. I figured i would apply because your raid times work great for me.

Additional Comments
--I want to be a part of a serious effort to clear Ulduar. I am competent, have vent, and am ready to start. I use Deadly boss mods, healbot, and pally power. Thank you for the opportunity to apply to your guild!

blunt

Back to top Go down