Rhymes with Orange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retrebution/Holy Paladin, Frost Deathknight

Go down

Retrebution/Holy Paladin, Frost Deathknight Empty Retrebution/Holy Paladin, Frost Deathknight

Post  Dannethk Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:19 am

Character Name- Dannethklim, Dannathklim
Character Class- Paladin, Deathknight
Timezone- Hawaiian Time, 3 hours behind server time.
Current Spec and why? What do you feel your current build contributes to the raid?-
Paladin - Retribution because since 2004, I've been stuck healing everything from Molten Core, Naxx 40 man, to Illidan. Currently, what the dps paladin role has been turned into is a mana battery in plate. And i like it. But I have a naxx 10 man set of healing gear for those instances when need to do healing.

Deathknight - Dual Wield Frost - Currently, its more DPS orientated but has the tanking talents when I do instances. I chose DW as it was something that interested me and it had the nifty icy talons down the tree, which is nice to have. 100% uptime on haste is nice. In the future patch, 3.1, I'll more than likely be going 2 hander as DW was pretty much destroyed by blizzard and more than likely go down unholy for more raid buffs deep within the tree.
Professions- Mining/Blacksmithing and Mining/Jewel Crafting
Armory Profile-
Paladin -
Deathknight -

Computer Stability, Internet Connection/Reliability- Pretty good, pending tsunamis, hurricanes, tidal waves, monsoons, tropical storms, floods, and volcanoes.

PvE Experience. Describe your end game raiding experience at 60, 70 and 80.-
60 - Co-GM of Get of Fenris from early molten core days to the original naxx.
70 - Officer of Get of Fenris, paladin lead, from gruul, till kael thas/vashy. I had to back off when I got a new job which kept me from raiding at the normal time.
80 - Circle of Hate, Full Circle - Quit the game due to not raiding, came back, and GoF was changed. Didn't like what it became, Awaken etc, and found a guild with friends from earlier in the 60 days. Unfortunately, they used to be a late raiding guild, but that changed and I don't log on until they are 3/4 done with the raid.

Former guilds, and why you left (Details Please)-
Get of Fenris - Job and didn't get along with the guild officers that came into power while I was gone.
Circle of Hate - Guild imploded between 10 man and 25 man raiding.
Full Circle - Majority of the guild that imploded that wanted to do 25 man instances.

Why us? Describe your reasons for applying.-
You're raiding schedule is very very appealing to me as you don't start until 7:30. That is right as I get off work and home. I might log on earlier if I get home faster.

What do you enjoy most about raiding with the class that you play?-
Over coming the obstacles in the way and trying to herd cats to do something constructive. And most of all, seeing the instances, the art, and emotes. And to Brazenly go where no guild has gone before..

What percentage of raids can you attend, within our raid schedule? (Tues-Thurs, 7:30-11:30PM PST) Would you be willing to raid a little overtime during progression nights?-
I'm free late Sunday to Wednesday, 7:00/7:30 ish till whenever. Thursday through Saturday, my schedule is chaotic.

Would you be willing to change your spec for the progression of the guild?
Yes. Especially with dual specs coming, I would go Retribution/Holy and Tanking/Dps on my toons.

Due to the initiate process, class attendance, and raid makeup changing based on the encounter, can you handle being sat out and/or rotated in and out of the raids? -
Yep, the raid needs is greater than the person.

What are the expectations and goals for your character? -
I'm not going to lie about this. Get my toon the best possible gear, for personal and group purposes. Anyone who says they aren't is just lying to themselves.

I was referenced by (Details Please)- destro forums

Additional Comments- nothing else.

Dannethk

Back to top Go down

Retrebution/Holy Paladin, Frost Deathknight Empty Re: Retrebution/Holy Paladin, Frost Deathknight

Post  malthanasia Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:30 am

we are filled to the top of our lungs with melee dps right now. in terms of ret paladins, we have 1 that comes extremely often and we don't plan to bring more than that unless we need to fill spots. in terms of dps dks, we currently have 3 that come all the time and we also don't plan to bring more than that. as of recently, before we recruit any kind of melee dps, we make sure they are extremely geared and experienced in the game's current content. we also have to make sure they are 10000% fine with sitting out when we need them to cause melee dps spots are hard to come by. if any of these 2 requirements are not met, they are rejected.

as for holy paladins and healers in general, we are still looking for the ones that are able to attend every single night and perform as well as we expect them to. as of now, i would say we have 4 that meet that criteria, and 2 of them are holy paladins. i don't think i would bring 3 holy paladins unless i have to.

i think your best shot with us would be to play as a holy paladin but it seems as though from your application that you prefer to go ret more than anything. but even if you do go holy, i don't see a raid spot for you every night, although i do see you coming more often as holy than ret.

regardless, your application looks awesome. i'll talk to my officers to see what they think. if you're fine with the conditions i gave you for each role you are willing to play, message me in game.
malthanasia
malthanasia
members

Back to top Go down