Rhymes with Orange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy//Ret paladin-Rukir

2 posters

Go down

Holy//Ret paladin-Rukir Empty Holy//Ret paladin-Rukir

Post  Rukir Thu May 21, 2009 2:54 am

Ret//prot/holy palidan Rukir
blunt on Sat May 20, 2009 7:00 pm

Armory Profile -Rukir

Computer Stability, Internet Connection/Reliability
--I have a Quadcore 2.66 on Vista 64bit with 4 gigs of Ram and a 9800GT video card, Cox cable, great connection and speed.

PvE Experience. Describe your end game raiding experience at 60, 70 and 80.
--Most of my end game raiding was learned at lvl 80. I have cleared all content other than Ulduar, My old guild had Naxx 25 on farm and all the fights are as simple as cake for me.

Former guilds, and why you left (Details Please)
--Coupe de grace i left because they were remaking the guild into requim aterium which i didint really like cuz they werent progression where i had to pug naxx and uldaur every week
Why us? Describe your reasons for applying.
--I have watched ur guys progression in naxx and uldaur I was very impressed with your rate of progression and thought i would apply.

What do you enjoy most about raiding with the class that you play?
--PUMPING out 3-6k dps on boss fights n calling myself a beast Razz

What percentage of raids can you attend, within our raid schedule? (Tues-Thurs, 7:30-11:30PM PST) Would you be willing to raid a little overtime during progression nights?
--All raid times work perfectly with my schedule. I never quit on a raid that is in progression. I am a big boy, and i can stay up very late if there is something to be accomplished.

Would you be willing to change your spec for the progression of the guild?
--yes i can play all 3 specs with my pali and i have gear for every spec
Due to the initiate process, class attendance, and raid makeup changing based on the encounter, can you handle being sat out and/or rotated in and out of the raids?
--Yeah I don't mind sitting, there are always pugs in the mean time

What are the expectations and goals for your character?
--As a paladin to become the best melee dps in the game
I was referenced by (Details Please)
--karynAdditional Comments
--I want to be a part of a serious effort to clear Ulduar. I am competent, have vent, and am ready to start. I use Deadly boss mods, healbot, and pally power. Thank you for the opportunity to apply to your guild!
blunt

Rukir
members

Back to top Go down

Holy//Ret paladin-Rukir Empty Re: Holy//Ret paladin-Rukir

Post  karyn Thu May 21, 2009 11:46 pm

an officer will contact you in game!
karyn
karyn
members

Back to top Go down