Rhymes with Orange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neefceep Guild Application

Go down

Neefceep Guild Application Empty Neefceep Guild Application

Post  Neefceep Mon May 11, 2009 1:43 am

Character Name-Neefceep
Character Class-Paladin
Timezone- PST
Current Spec and why? What do you feel your current build contributes to the raid?- Prot/Holy, better geared towards prot, but can play either or. Being prot/holy is by far the best build you can have right now, the ability to tank and heal leaves many more options opened for other raiders
Professions- Enchanting/Tailoring
Armory Profile-
(Stats are off for some reason... blame blizzard ><)

Computer Stability, Internet Connection/Reliability-
Custom Built PC, comcast, will always be there, i work @ 10pm on Thursday, so i have to be out by around 9:30ish

PvE Experience. Describe your end game raiding experience at 60, 70 and 80.-
These span 2-3 characters, all on destromath.
60- MC, BWL, AQ40, ZG, AQ20
70- Kara, ZA, BT, SSC
80- All content minus Uldar

Former guilds, and why you left (Details Please)-
Controlled Anarchy(schedule change), Blood of Prophecy(disband), Crisis(schedule change)

Why us? Describe your reasons for applying.-
Have heard a lot of good things about your guild, have two friends in you guild that can vouch. Main reason for applying is to explore the new end game content, as currently the guild I'm in doesn't meet my raiding availability.

What do you enjoy most about raiding with the class that you play?-
Anyways you look at it, a prot/holy pally is vital to the raid, knowing that, it helps me focus and enjoy the game more when we down a boss or accomplish a new achievement etc...

What percentage of raids can you attend, within our raid schedule? (Tues-Thurs, 7:30-11:30PM PST) Would you be willing to raid a little overtime during progression nights?- Tues-Wed I can stay until whenever. Thursday I have to leave for work around 9:30pm (graveyard shift)

Would you be willing to change your spec for the progression of the guild?
Sure.

Due to the initiate process, class attendance, and raid makeup changing based on the encounter, can you handle being sat out and/or rotated in and out of the raids? -
Thats fine.

What are the expectations and goals for your character? -
Like I stated before, I just wanna explore the new content, that's really what its all about now Smile

I was referenced by (Details Please)-
Wasn't referenced by anyone, but dwynir and afriesha know me Smile

Additional Comments-
Look forward to hearing from you soon Smile

Neefceep

Back to top Go down

Neefceep Guild Application Empty Almost forgot one thing...

Post  Neefceep Mon May 11, 2009 1:46 am

Almost forgot... if you need to get a hold of me, feel free to give me a ring @ 253.632.3215

Neefceep

Back to top Go down